Federal Board of Revenue (HQ) Islamabad
Aganist the follwoing posts that are given belown applications are invited from Pakistani nationals, who have domiciles of the relevant Provinces/ Regions as detailed below, in Federal Board of Revenue (HQ) Islamabad and Directorate of Research & Statistics, Islamabad.
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- The eligible candidates for the relvent post can submit their application form that are available on FBR website given link https://fbr.gov.pk/jobs-vacancy-announcements/142246/131361. Applications duly filled in/ complete in all respects of vacant posts of FBR (HQ), Islamabad may be sent to the Second Secretary (HRM-IR-V), FBR (HQ) , Room # 103, Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5, Islamabad and the applications for the vacant posts in Directorate of Research & Statistics (DR&S), Islamabad may be sent to the Deputy Director (Admin) Directorate of Research & Statistics, CDA Block No.3, Old CBR Building, near Lal Masjid, Sector G-6, Islamabad.
- If Candidates want to applying for more than one post that he/she should submit separate application form in separate envelope, clearly marked against the post applied for and the Vacancies
- Please attach attested copies of CNIC and all relevant documents with application form. Candidates will, however, be required to bring original documents (Educational and Experience Certificate) and one set of attested copies of document at the time of interview.
- The contract employees (BS-01 to 15) who were appointed under the Prime Minister Assistance Package for the families of Government employees who died in service may also apply for the above posts (if they intend to apply). They will only be considered, if they formally apply against the specific
- The FBR reserve the right not to fill any vacancy or to increase/decrease the number of vacancies if the circumstances so
- The candidates working in public sector departments/ organizations should send their applications through proper channel and the same must be received in respective head of office before the date of interview. Nevertheless, advance copies can be submitted by the closing date of application, clearly marked as “Advance Copy” in the right hand
- Minimum and Maximum age shall be calculated on the closing date for receipt of
- The selected candidates for the post of Assistant and UDCs/LDCs shall have to undertake basic IT training course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB for 06 weeks and 03 weeks respectively, within one year of their appointment, otherwise their services will be terminated in light of Establishment Division’s Office Memorandum No.1/13/96-R-6 dated 08.2016.
- Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified. In case of any false or forged information, FBR reserves the right to cancel candidature of any person at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- All the candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/ interview subject to detail scrutiny of their eligibility during the recruitment process. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/Five (05) years general relaxation in upper age limit has already been included in the column of age limit in terms of Establishment Division O.M No.9/2/91-R-5 dated 24th June 2010. In addition to the 5 years general age relaxation by the Government, following age relaxation would be admissible in the light of Establishment Division SRO No.1004(I)/2016 dated 28th Oct 2016 as under:
- 5. No TA/ DA will be admissible for the Test/ Interview.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th October, 2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be